Amurika's Greatest Blog

Friday, January 27, 2006

Air America's Fucking Annoying Commercials

Air America, despite being my favorite radio station, has the most fucking annoying commercials I've ever heard. They consist of:

  • Scam weight loss pills

  • Scam magical hair regrowth formula

  • Get rich quick scams

  • Lawyers

  • Magical vitamins that don't really do anything

I've finally had it with listening to their damn commercials and decided to listen via podcast. By listening to podcast, I listen to the same show, a day old, but with all the commercials stripped out.

Just to demonstrate how many commercials they play, a three hour Al Franken Show, minus commercials, comes out to a mere 1 hour 20 minutes. That means commercials make up MORE THAN HALF the programming.

As TV's John Stossel would say:


Give me a break!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home