Amurika's Greatest Blog

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Zero Stars



From: Jesse S
To: Hoover Customer Service
Subject: Zero Stars

I just returned my Bissel Proheat because it broke after two months. I should be so lucky.

The Hoover SteamVac is the most expensive rug cleaner that Target sells, so I figured it would be the best. Wrong. This thing is very poorly constructed. The parts are thin, flimsy platic, most parts are glued together. The water tank leaks and doesn't fit right, and honestly I don't know what holds it together.

The directions are a joke. The tool caddy doesn't fit on right and the attachments fall out every time you move it.

The water tank is so brittle I could have broken it with one finger.

I ran it for 15 minutes, it performed much better than the Bissel. It got a lot of dirt out of the carpet. Then the engine made a funny noise and started smoking.

I wanted to be sure I wasn't imagining things, so I ran it for a few more minutes. Then I hear a loud BANG and smoke shoots out of it, sets off my fire alarm, and I'm literally covered in SOOT like a chimney sweap. This thing is HISTORY.

Hoover, you should be ashamed for putting such an expensive peice of garbage on the market. This thing isn't only bad, it's dangerous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home