Amurika's Greatest Blog

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Stupid policy statements

WAPO:

"It could be a great year for Democrats," said Rep. Jim Cooper (D-Tenn.), but the party must present a more moderate face and distinguish itself more clearly from the GOP on issues such as ethics. "The comment I hear is 'I'd really like to vote for you guys, but I can't stand the folks I see on TV,' " Cooper said in a telephone interview from Nashville.



Hey inept moron, stop telling people what Democrats should be doing, and start doing it. Holy fuck, do we need to wipe his ass for him too? Stop saying we need to distinguish, and start DISTINGUISHING. Holy shit I'm so sick of this kind of stupid bluster and hee-hawing.

Stop saying what we need to do, and start god damn doing it! We've as good as lost the 2006 election and the campaign hasn't even started yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home