Amurika's Greatest Blog

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Batshit Crazy Wingnuts, Go Away

If you are a batshit crazy right winger, go away. Read someone else's blog, like Assrocket's Powerline or the Drudge Report or some other blog that's fit for the brain of a five year old.

Turn on Fox News. Watch Scarborough Country. Listen to Rush Limbaugh. Do whatever you want, just go away. Don't read my blog, don't comment on it. I don't want your stupidass comments, I don't want you reading what I have to say. You won't understand it.

You are ignorant of the entire world. You have no understanding of anything that goes on around you except your own sparkly shoes. No one cares what you think, especially me. Infact, I find you vile, treasonous, and a waste of space on this planet. You do not deserve to breath the same air as I do. You are a worthless human being, if you can even be called human.

Go about your stupid meaningless life. Go shop at Walmart and make the Chinese rich. Go put more gas in your SUV and make the Saudis rich. Go to public school and learn how sex is bad and will kill you and drugs are bad and will kill you and how the war in Vietnam, the holocaust, the eradication of the native Americans, and other major world events never really happened.

Just go. Go now. Get the fuck off of my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home